School Leadership Structure
Last week, Lake County School District (LCSD) Superintendent Wendy Wyman announced the administrators who will lead each district building, effective in August 2014. The leadership structure follows the announcement made last month concerning the re-configuration of schools and grades once the new Lake County High School renovation is complete.
Effective in August 2014, the following leadership structure will be in place:
- Christina Gosselin will continue in her role as the principal of Lake County High School (LCHS), which will house grades 7-12. In addition, Mike Vagher will remain in his current role as LCHS Assistant Principal.
- Current West Park Elementary School Principal Stephanie Gallegos will transfer over as the principal of Lake County Middle School, which will house grades 3-6.
- The present Lake County Middle School Principal Lacey Dahl will move into the position of principal of West Park Elementary School, which will house grades Kindergarten-2.
- Emily Bordogna will continue in a half-time role for the district, leading the “data-driven instruction and turnaround efforts.”
- The LCSD’s administration offices will be located with The Center in what is presently known as the Margery J. Pitts Elementary School building.
Wyman commented, “We have chosen these leaders carefully by matching each individual’s experience and unique capabilities to the right role. We are thrilled with the strength of our administrative team.”