A few great questions to ask at your child’s parent-teacher conference
Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up on Wednesday, February 10 and Thursday, February 11.
Here are some questions that may help you connect to your child’s teacher and support your child’s success at school.
- How is my child doing toward his/her academic goals?
- Is there anything we can do at home to reinforce the skills that you’re working on in the classroom?
- What are my child’s strengths?
- What can we do to help develop my child’s weak areas?
- What is my child like in class?
- What is my child’s learning style?
- How does my child interact with the other kids?
- Is there anything that I can share about what my child is like at home?