Food Bank of the Rockies mobile pantry truck will be in Leadville providing food assistance to community members
FOOD BANK OF THE ROCKIES—MOBILE FOOD PANTRY
SCHEDULED DATES: Third Wednesday of each month
TIME : Line up begins at 8:00am. Please arrive right at 8:00am to ensure a spot in line.
LOCATION : St. George Episcopal Church, 200 West 4th St
SPONSOR CONTACT : Ali Lufkin, 486-4731
- No qualifications, membership fee, or eligibility forms to complete, but presenting a photo ID can give you access to extra food resources.
- Product distributed to anyone seeking extra food assistance (self declaration of need)
- Please bring bags, a sturdy box, or a basket to transport product home
- Product distributed on a first come, first served basis
- Extra product will be available for re-distribution once everyone has been assisted