You are receiving this communication because we are eager to see your student on Monday for 7-8 Summer School or 9-12 Credit Recovery!
Thanks to funds from the 21st Century Community Learning Centers and ESSER Extended Learning Opportunities, Project Dream is able to help your student recover lost learning from this school year which will aid them in graduating on time!
- 7-8 students will take an expedited English and Math course this summer with certified teachers
- 9-12 Credit Recovery students will take the online Math, English, Science, or History CDLS course with the support of our highly qualified Project Dream staff members.
- June 19-29th
- Mondays-Thursdays 9:00-12:00
Where: Lake County High School
- Students must enter through the library doors – not the front doors!
What to bring:
- All students should bring their chromebooks each day
- Breakfast and snacks will be provided
Transportation: Below is the current transportation schedule. If your student needs transportation please reach out to Lana Butler as soon as possible at email@example.com or 719-293-0107.
|Morning Pick-Up Time
|Afternoon Drop-Off Time
|Chestnut & Pine
|9th & Poplar (Kiddie Korral)
|11th & Hazel
|Mtn View East
|Mtn View West