Thank you for registering your student for Project Dream programs this year! We are excited to have your student join us as we continue to provide high-quality and enriching out of school time programs at all grade levels.
September 28th: After-school and Friday programs begin (due to the delayed start of school). We will be in communication the week before programs with more details.
Due to COVID-19, we have been forced to make the following changes to programming:
- The maximum days of after school programming a student can attend this year will be two days per week.
- This will be based on their A/B days from the yellow schedule
- Kinder will be able to attend one day per week
- Kids will be cohorted by grade and rotated through a predetermined variety of activities.
- We will be offering one virtual “Club of the Day” at each school that any student is welcome to join from home. More information on virtual clubs will be coming soon.
- Project Dream will follow all COVID-19 protocols set by LCSD in the LCSD Health and Safety Handbook.
- We highly encourage families to drop off and pick up their students for programming. Busing will be very limited.
Please reach out to our Site Directors with any questions/concerns.