Mission Statement: Our mission is to serve and respect children and families by providing research-based early childhood services that promote the development of knowledge, life skills and self-esteem.
Vision Statement: The Center positively impacts the lives of children and families in Lake County by:
- Providing a developmentally appropriate, family-focused Early Childhood Care & Education program that meets the needs of a diverse population.
- Promoting professional growth for Early Childhood providers in the community
- Serving as a community catalyst in creating a seamless, comprehensive Early Childhood Care and Education program where the family and community are a priority.
- We believe all children, families and staff must be respected for their unique strengths and abilities.
- We believe involvement of the family, regardless of its composition, is an important part of enriching each child’s success.
- We believe children have the right to be in a physically, emotionally and mentally safe environment.