The Center’s February newsletter
February is a very busy month at The Center.
- It is Mail Month, which means you can send letters to your child at school, and all classrooms have scheduled field trips to the post office.
- We begin our Food Friends nutrition curriculum this month. Get ready for Marty Milk and Ollie Orange!
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up next week, and there are some days the Center is closed for conferences and a holiday.
- Toward the end of the month, on Thursday, February 25, is our “Night at the Museums” Family Fun Night, with an emphasis on art and science.
- You can still use your “Explore Your Community” passport to go ice skating, and there is an article in the newsletter on safety during outdoor winter activities.
- Also in the newsletter, you will find an article with tips on how to encourage children to be kind, which is a priority for us all.
As always, we welcome your feedback, questions, and concerns. Please feel free to contact any staff member at any time. Our email addresses and phone numbers are in the newsletter and here on the website.
Click on the link below to read the newsletter: