Colorado Shines Rates The Center as a Level 4 Early Childhood Program!
Great news! The Center has been rated a Level 4 by Colorado Shines! This reflects our efforts to support children’s health and safety, ensure our staff are well-trained and effective, provide a supportive learning environment, and help families be active in their children’s learning.
Colorado Shines is the state’s quality rating and improvement system. Colorado Shines rates Colorado’s early learning programs, connects families with quality programs, and helps programs improve their quality level. It’s free for programs, professionals and families to use.
What does a Level 4 mean? A Level 4 Program is licensed and in good standing, plus it has:
- a quality improvement plan in place
- conducted the Level 2 Quality Indicator Program Assessment
- completed Colorado Shines Level 2 E-learning Courses
- registered staff in the Colorado Shines Professional Development and Information System
- been assessed and rated a Level 4 by a Colorado Shines Quality Ratings Assessor based on:
- Workforce qualifications
- Family partnerships
- Learning environment
- Child health
- Or has received a quality level through an alternative pathway
Visit www.ColoradoShines.com for more information.