Homecoming activities continue through the weekend with additional safety protocols ~ Sept. 23
Safety and security at Lake County School District is a top priority for our students and families. Lake County High School will continue with previously scheduled homecoming events that are scheduled for the weekend and will run with additional safety protocols.
Homecoming Volleyball Game (9/23 ~ 4:00 pm):
- Students: No bags, purses, or backpacks will be allowed at the game. If for some reason a student brings a bag, it will be searched and then locked up in the front office until they leave the game.
- Spectators: Upon entry all bags, purses, or backpacks will be searched.
- Entrance will only be allowed through the front doors.
- If students leave the building for any reason, they will not be able to return to the game.
Middle School Football Game (9/23 ~ 5:00 pm):
- We are asking that no bags, purses, or backpacks be at the game. We understand that there are multiple points of entry into the community field and full searches are not able to be facilitated.
Homecoming Dance for 9th-12th Students (9/24 ~ 7:00 pm):
- The dance will run as scheduled on Saturday from 7-10PM.
- No bags, purses, or backpacks will be allowed at the dance. If for some reason one does show up it will be searched and then locked up in the front office until the student leaves the dance.
- Entrance will only be allowed through the front doors. Admission to the dance will end at 8:30PM.
- All students upon entry will go directly to the dance location. If students are somewhere in the building that is not the dance, the restroom, or the auditorium they will be asked to leave immediately.
- If students violate any policies of Lake County High School they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Upon entry, everyone will go through a security check including a metal detecting wand.
- If students leave the building for any reason, students will not be able to return to the dance.
We thank you for your cooperation while we maintain safety and security and ensure that previously scheduled events are able to continue for our students.
Lake County School District