Orientation Conference Information
Hello Lake County Families!
Thank you for providing us with your choice of learning pathway for your student for this school year. The teachers, administration and staff have work this week to sort students and have divided them into two groups. An In-person/Color Phase Option or a Virtual option. In-person/Color Phase students were then split into an A Cohort or B Cohort.
Emails went out today (Friday, Aug. 14) informing you of what crew teacher and cohort group (if applicable) your student will have this year. Please check your email for that information.
If you didn’t get that, our apologies, but we can help you! Please reach out to Bunny Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-486-6805 or the front office at any school.
- West Park Elementary 719-486-6890
- Lake County Intermediate School 719-486-6830
- Lake County High School 719-486-6950
- Cloud City High School 719-486-6980
We ask that you sign up as soon as possible for an Orientation Conference with your new crew teacher at this link.
Please bring with you to family orientation conference:
- Parent/Guardian and Student (face coverings required)
- Contact information for emergency contacts who are within one hour of the school at all times
- Check or exact cash for student supplies (we cannot make change)
- After school transportation plans
Other stops at the family orientation conference:
- Free/reduced information and help station
- Student back to school photos (dress up!) with Lifetouch
- Pay station for supply fee and student fees
- Transportation information and sign up
- School Based Health Center information (Info table at HS only)
- Full Circle (HS only)
- Athletic information (HS only)
- Project dream registration
We look forward to seeing you at your conference!
Lake County School District