Dear Senior families,
The time is finally here to get this show on the road and graduate the class of 2020. We have worked closely with our office of public health to find a plan that celebrates our students and keeps all of us and our community safe. Here is what you need to know:
- Senior Check out day is this Monday. Students should have already signed up for a time on this form. They must wait outside for their turn and must have a mask as they come in. We prefer that only the student come to check out as we do not want more people in the school than absolutely necessary.
- At checkout they will turn in their Chromebook and any other school items they have, they will pick up any items they have at school and they will pay their fees. They will also check in with Karl about the graduation day as well as pick up their cap and gown. They will get to keep their caps and will return their gowns on the Tuesday following graduation.
- The plan for graduation can be found here.
- Graduation will be one at a time during your timeslot.
- Up to five family members may join the graduate.
- Everyone attending must wear a mask. Graduates will be able to remove their mask for pictures.
- We ask you to arrive from 3rd and head N. behind the HS. Arrive 10 minutes before your actual time slot.
- Each senior’s individual graduation time can be found here.
- A video with the main elements of class day and of graduation speeches will be available later next week.
- We are working on a couple of other surprises and fun ways to celebrate our seniors. Stay tuned J.
Thanks so much. We know this has been a very strange end to the year, but we are proud of these students and look forward to seeing each of them walk across the stage.